Ready to take your yoga teaching online?
Virtual Vinyasa Academy is a course and coaching program for new yoga teachers who want to make an impact AND make money teaching online.
But you aren't sure how to get started.
OR… Maybe you have been teaching yoga for a while now want to learn how you can earn income from online instead of showing up to class after class after class.
OR... Maybe you are stuck inside and don't feel like you have much of a choice.
REAL TALK: When I set out to start an online yoga business, I had no idea what I was doing. I was a brand new teacher, but I had interests I knew I could combine and I was willing to learn. I also knew that I wanted to live a life that inspired others and myself. A life where I could travel freely and enjoy every moment. I was tired of teaching 15-20 group classes per week just to make end’s meet. There had to be an easier way.
Enter: Virtual Yoga & Online Course Creation
I learned as much as I could about online business and online marketing, so that I could stop bouncing from class to class and spend more time with my son (who is currently a super active toddler).
Fast-forward 5 years later, and now, I’m running a yoga studio, leading multiple teacher trainings and developing online courses for yogis and yoga teachers to further develop their skills. Every day I get to transform lives through the power of a simple home yoga practice. I help build confidence in those wanting to dive deeper in the practice through my 200 hr yoga teacher training and my online continuing education courses, such as Focused Flow, The Confident Yogi and Virtual Vinyasa Academy. I’ve also helped hundreds of yoga teachers build confidence in teaching through my eBook on yoga class creation and the many videos on my YouTube channel.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re exhausted, but making barely enough money to get by.
- Teaching online sounds overwhelming.
- Your yoga training didn’t discuss business or online teaching.
- You want to teach online, but you aren’t sure how to start.
- You fear that you’ll mess up or the tech will crash mid-class.
- You find it challenging adjusting from in-person to online.
- You see everyone else going online and the market seems saturated.
- You fear your students won’t value online classes as much.
Imagine yourself instead:
- Teaching online yoga with complete confidence.
- Having an easy method to set up and teach virtual classes.
- The ability to troubleshoot and understand all the tech details.
- Making enough money to support yourself and then some.
- Having a simple and wow-worthy website.
- Knowing exactly what to post on social media and in emails.
- Students raving your classes, even from across the world.
Virtual Vinyasa Academy is an online course and mentorship to help yoga teachers get started and make money online.
What you get when you join:
- Lifetime access to our pre-recorded course (see outline below)
- Access to all future updates to the course content
- Our private FB group for members only
- Six weeks of group coaching* (starting Aug 1) in line with the course curriculum
- On-going support in our group with weekly/monthly accountability calls
- Bonus content (to be announced soon!)
*Weekly coaching calls are 60-90 minutes and will be held on Fridays and Sundays. Calls will be recorded, so you do not have to show up live.
Our next 6-week coaching group starts August 1st!
Registration ends Friday, July 31.
See you on the inside!
Ashley Hagen (E-RYT), started practicing yoga in 2010 to help improve her performance as a college athlete. In 2013, after experiencing the benefits of a daily yoga practice, she received her 200-hr yoga teacher certification and began teaching vinyasa yoga, the most accessible style of power yoga. She is inspired by all movement styles including martial arts, calisthenics, running, weight lifting and dance. Her classes and workshops are fun, yet challenging with focus on finding the yogi warrior within. She currently owns and manages Ashes Yoga Studio in Poulsbo, WA, and also leads 200 hour yoga teacher trainings.
Start2.1 Camera Confidence Training Replay (76:30)
Start2.2 Set Yourself Up for Virtual Yoga Lessons (7:40)
Start2.3 Zoom for Yoga Teaching Tutorial (33:20)
Start2.4 How To Edit Your Yoga Video in iMovie (optional) (17:24)
Start2.5 Setting up a YouTube Channel (29:48)
Start2.6 Intro to 4 Part Video Challenge
Start2.7a Video Challenge Part 1 - Intro
Start2.7b Video Challenge Part 2 - Teach a Class
Start2.7c Video Challenge Part 3 - Tips
Start2.7d Video Challenge Part 4 - Complementary Topic
StartEnd of Module 2 Questionnaire