Ready to teach yoga online?
If your answer is "no" but you want it to be a "yes," keep reading.
This course is for yoga teachers, like you, who want supplement their income by teaching online but aren't sure how to get started.
OR… Maybe you have been teaching yoga for a while now want to learn how you can earn income from online instead of showing up to class after class after class.
OR... Maybe you are stuck inside and don't have any other choice.
REAL TALK: When I set out to make money online with my yoga teaching, I had no idea what I was doing. In fact, I didn’t even know that much about yoga or business. I was a brand new teacher. But I had interests I knew I could combine and I was willing to learn. I also knew that I wanted to live a life that inspired others and myself. A life where I could travel freely and enjoy every moment. I was tired of teaching 15-20 group classes per week just to make end's meet. There had to be an easier way.
Enter: Teaching Yoga Online
I learned as much as I could about business and online marketing, so that I could bounce around from class to class, travel more, and spend more time with my son.
Fast-forward 5 years later, and now, I’m running a yoga studio, leading multiple teacher trainings and developing online courses for yogis and yoga teachers to further develop their skills. Every day I get to transform lives through the power of a simple yoga practice and help build confidence in those wanting to dive deeper in the practice through my 200 hr yoga teacher training, Ashes Yoga Teacher Training and my online continuing education course, The Confident Yogi. I’ve also helped hundreds of yoga teachers build confidence in teaching through my eBook on yoga class creation and the many videos on my YouTube channel.
I have at least 7 different income streams set up, most of them online, which make pandemics easy to sail through.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re exhausted, but making barely enough money to get by.
- Teaching online sounds overwhelming.
- Your yoga training didn’t discuss business or online teaching.
- You want to teach online, but you aren’t sure how to start.
- You fear that you’ll mess up or the tech will crash mid-class.
- You find it challenging adjusting from in-person to online.
- You see everyone else going online and the market seems saturated.
- You fear your students won’t value online classes as much.
Imagine yourself instead:
- Teaching online yoga with complete confidence.
- Having an easy method to set up and teach virtual classes.
- The ability to troubleshoot and understand all the tech details.
- Making enough money to support yourself and then some.
- Having a simple and wow-worthy website.
- Knowing exactly what to post on social media and in emails.
- Students raving your classes, even from across the world.
Virtual Vinyasa Academy is an online course and mentorship to help yoga teachers get started and make money in the online and business world.
When you join, you get instant access to my complete library of training resources and courses. That means plenty of bonuses to keep you busy in quarantine.
See you on the inside!
Ashley Hagen (E-RYT), started practicing yoga in 2010 to help improve her performance as a college athlete. In 2013, after experiencing the benefits of a daily yoga practice, she received her 200-hr yoga teacher certification and began teaching vinyasa yoga, the most accessible style of power yoga. She is inspired by all movement styles including martial arts, calisthenics, running, weight lifting and dance. Her classes and workshops are fun, yet challenging with focus on finding the yogi warrior within. She currently owns and manages Ashes Yoga Studio in Poulsbo, WA, and also leads 200 hour yoga teacher trainings.